Ambient Textures is a collection of 1,000 high definition, surround sound textures.
This sound effects library is the first ever to be crafted using a unique generative synthesis process to create a 7 channel surround environmental texture.
The files are all multichannel WAV files delivered at 24-bit / 48 kHz with a duration of approximately five minutes for each sound. The highly descriptive metadata includes the standard description and category information, but also never before used fields including:
- frequency content (i.e. low, modulating, extreme high)
- sound type (i.e. layered drone with highlights, periodic impacts)
- ambience type (i.e. close, large space, exterior)
- spatial behavior (i.e. overlapping layers, spaced)
- 1,000 High Definition Surround Sound Effects
- Delivered on a 500GB Glyph Hard Drive
- Embedded Metadata (compatible with Netmix, Soundminer and more)
- Reference MP3 files
- Download metadata / track list in excel format here
- Download full resolution sample audio file here