Sound Librarian Announces The Official FMOD Learning Suite
Sound Librarian, from Stephan Schütze (creator of The Foundation Sound Effects libraries), has announced The Official FMOD Learning Suite. Firelight Technologies’ FMOD is the world’s leading audio solution for interactive media, having been used to create and implement audio assets in over 1,500 different titles including: World of Warcraft, Starcraft, Crysis, Bioshock, Forza, Guitar Hero, and L.A. Noire.
Brett Paterson, CEO of Firelight Technologies, stated “We have long felt the need for certified training of our products to support the current generation of audio professionals and to inspire the future generations. As the developers of our training manuals and tutorial video series, Sound Librarian quite literally wrote the book on FMOD Studio and I can think of no better team to entrust this product to.”
- FMOD Studio 101:Introduction to FMOD Studio
- FMOD Studio 201: Certified Training Course
- FMOD Studio 301: Educators Certificate
- FMOD Studio API: Course for Programmers
- FMOD Training Suite student and trainer text books
- A tailored royalty free sound effects library provided to all students
- Example FMOD Studio projects for both students and trainers
- Access to the Sound Librarian global Sound Map
- Access to 101 Video Games You Must Listen To Before You Die
- Access to Sound Librarian recording workshop video series
- FMOD Studio 101 will be launched July 2013 ready for the new academic year.
- FMOD Studio 201 will be launched January 2014
- FMOD Studio 301 will be launched July 2014
- FMOD Studio API will be launched January 2015
To learn more about the FMOD Learning Suite,visit soundlibrarian.com. Sound Librarian will also be demonstrating The FMOD Learning Suite at the FMOD Booth at GDC 2013, March 27th-29th.