Introducing Master Library 2017: New Features with Special Intro Pricing
Over 200,000 world-class sound effects: The most complete general sound library for professional media production.
We’re proud to unveil the new Master Library 2017 – an upgraded version of our most comprehensive general sound effects library – designed to include everything you need to stay in the creative zone, finish projects faster, and produce better sound than ever.
Now offering more than 200,000 royalty-free sound effects with metadata optimized for pinpoint search, the Master Library 2017 also provides users with full online access, free annual updates, and search software.
Now through June 1st, the Master Library 2017 is available at 15% off for companies with buyout or annual subscription options and 50% off for freelancers. Application for Freelancer Pricing is free with no purchase commitment.
Totaling over 1,700 hours (2.4TB) of diverse, professional quality sound effects spanning 293 categories, the Master Library 2017 features newly added sounds from world-class recordists. This includes the latest specialty library releases from Pro Sound Effects such as Cinematic Winds (by film sound legends Alan Splet and Ann Kroeber), Submerged, and Tokyo Ambisonics, in addition to several never-before-released libraries.
Have the Hybrid Library? Contact email@example.com for special upgrade pricing.
- 205,229 broadcast .wav files for use in any project
- (NEW) 27,446 additional sounds including new and unreleased libraries
- 2.44TB on Hard Drive, Online, or on your Server
- 293 Categories: From everyday essentials to niche sonic elements
- Rich metadata: Optimized for fast, pinpoint search
- Full Online Access: 24/7 from any computer
- Free Annual Updates: Continually keep your library fresh
- (NEW) Search Software: Drag-and-drop to your DAW
- 100% Royalty-Free License
- Buyout and Annual Payment Options
Through June 1st, the Master Library 2017 is available to companies for $9,995 (reg. $11,995), or starting at $2,995/year for a multi-user license (reg. $3,795/year).
For independent media creators enrolled in the Freelancer Program, the Master Library 2017 is available for $5,995 (reg. $11,995) until June 1st. Any freelance sound designer, sound editor, video editor, audio engineer, game developer, or media creator can apply for free without any purchase commitment.