Sound Design Tutorial with the Hybrid Library
Bring stories to life with the Hybrid Library – your go-to general library for daily use on any project.
In the video above, watch sound professional Jonah Guelzo (Divergent, RoboCop, Furious 7) use the Hybrid Library to quickly search and spot sound effects to design and mix a suspenseful short film scene.
Learn why having access to a professional general sound effects library is an invaluable resource for sound editors, video editors, game developers, and animators to achieve speedy workflow and effective storytelling on any project.
After outlining the award-winning features of the Hybrid Library including 63,000 sound effects, online access, and search software, Guelzo takes you through his process from layering backgrounds for the ominous industrial setting, to cutting hard effects for vehicle movements, and adding EQ and reverb to bring the viewer into the world of the story.
• 63,812 broadcast .wav files for use in any project
• NEW: 8,000+ newly added feature film sound effects
• 350GB on 1TB Hard Drive
• 293 Categories: From everyday essentials to niche sonic elements
• Rich Metadata: Optimized for fast, pinpoint search
• Full Online Access: 24/7 from any computer
• Free Annual Updates: Continually keep your library fresh
• NEW: Search Software: Drag-and-drop to your DAW
• 100 Additional Download Credits from PSE’s Online Library
• 100% Royalty-Free Lifetime License