Published on October 8th, 2013 | by David Forshee
Twitter Sound Effects Caption Contest!
We are happy to announce the Twitter Sound Effects Caption Contest! The winner will receive a $100 Library Card and a copy of Ric Viers’ The Sound Effects Bible. The $100 Library Card is good for any 60 sound effects downloads from our massive online library of over 125,000. See instructions below for your chance to win!
1. Visit the Pro Sound Effects individual downloads site.
2. Search for a sound…any sound:
3. Audition the sounds. Get more information by clicking the description:
4. Share a sound via Twitter by clicking the “Tweet” button:
5. Insert a clever/funny/crazy caption and Tweet! Be sure to leave the @ProSoundEffects part so that we’ll see your captions!
That’s it! The smartest/funniest/craziest captions are more likely to win. We’ll announce the winner via Twitter on October 23rd!