Learn How Top Schools Use Sound in the Classroom
Top schools like Elon and George Mason are using our Online Sound Effects Library to help their students learn, imagine, and create at higher levels than ever before. SIGN UP below to download the PDF case study with Online Library Trial.
- Vic Costello - Associate Professor, School of Communications Elon University
- - Film Sound/Scoring
- - Audio Post-Production
- - Broadcast Media Studies
- - Game Audio
- - Music Business / Audio Branding
- - Drama / Theatre Productions
- - School TV/Radio stations
- - Library Resources
- - Athletic Department / Sporting Events
- - Promotional & Advertising materials
- - Notification Systems
Online Sound Library Features & Benefits:
- - Instant, Web-based access to professional, continually updated sound resources
- - Email or IP Authentication for universal access both on and off campus
- - Blanket coverage for a few users or thousands
- - 1, 3, or 5 year contract length
- - 100% copyright cleared
- - Regular database updates ensure a constantly refreshed, up to date sound library
- - Highest quality metadata, cataloguing, and indexing: the same the pro's use
- - Flexible, cost effective, non-commercial licensing options
- - Price per student can be turned into a profit center if the school charges media lab, library, or
- - Library can be included as part of donor's honorarium/gift to the school.
- - Plans starting at as little as $500 per year.
- - If you are interested in pricing out options now, please sign up for a free Library & Licensing
Consultation. Otherwise, SIGN UP to download the PDF Case Study with Online Library Trial
Some of our Clients:
Texas A&M University, Art Institute Nashville, Elon University, Puyallup School District, George Mason University, Towson University, Ramapo College of New Jersey, University of Calgary, Canadian Film Centre...and many more!