The Room Tones Bundle comprises the Soundeffects.ch 'Room Tones V01' and 'Industrial Room Tones' Sound Libraries. Together they contain 176 room tone atmospheres as well as the 'IR1 Impulse Response Set'.
Room Tones: no matter where we are, they are there as well. They usually go unnoticed, but they surround us constantly. They are our daily companions. They are everywhere. Always. They are here with me right now and they are with you too, as you read these lines. They stay in the background, but they are there. They are the low hum of a computer, the continuous whir of a vent, the consistent noise of a fan, the sound of an electric device. They are the sum of an infinite number of reflections, i.e. static noise.
Roomtones and Impulse Responses in Stereo, 5.1 and Auro 3D Sound
The Room Tones Sound Effects Library contains 130 room tones, including 12 rooms presented for the first time in 11.0 Auro 3D sound. All sounds were originally recorded in 5.1 surround sound or 11.0 3D sound and are available as stereo versions.
Room Tones Version 1.0 includes electrical room tones; room sounds with different ventilation noises; room tones with clocks; quiet rooms; specific room sounds etc. All sounds are sorted and categorized.
Roomtones V01 inlcudes
Roomtones V01 includes 130 room tones as well as the IR1 Impulse Response Set:
- 130 room tone atmospheres comprising the following:
- 135 5.1 surround sound room tones, 24Bit / 96kHz
- 112 MS stereo room tones, 24Bit / 96kHz
- 122 L/R stereo room tones, 24Bit / 96kHz
- 13 11.0 Auro 3D room tones, 24Bit / 96kHz
- 12 electric room tones Raumtöne
- 26 room tones with ventilation
- 2 church room tones
- 5 bar room tones
- 3 room tones with a clock ticking
- 6 room tones with compressors running
- 20 apartment room tones
- 7 industrial room tones
- 12 silence/quiet room tones
- 10 basement room tones
- IR1 Impulse Response Set
- 42 Stereo - 3D Setups (containing 88 5.1 Surround/Quad, 176 TrueStereo impulse responses)
- 8 Mono - 3D Setups (enthalten 16 5.1 Surround/Quad, 32 TrueStereo impulse responses)
- 5 Stereo - 5.1 Setups
- 6 Mono - 5.1 Setups
Sound design with Room Tones
Room tones convey an important message. They contribute to the mood and character of a room by making it either cold/hostile or warm/safe/familiar. They allow you to work creatively with ambient sound instead of just filling gaps in the original recording. Room tones are an important element of sound design and can be used very creatively.
Availability: In stock
Availability: In stock
Write Your Own Review