How sound designers use the Hybrid Library for indie film projects
Discover how Ryan Billia creates with the Hybrid Library in his one-stop audio post facility.
Pro Sound Effects spent a day with sound designer Ryan Billia in his Rumble Audio studio in Brooklyn, NY to capture his creative process and approach to film sound.
As the owner of a multi-service audio post production company, Billia details the span of his work from collaborating with directors to sound editorial, ADR, Foley, and final mix. With a background advertising and television, he also describes the unique challenges of focusing more on indie film projects.
“The need for high quality has never changed. We have to work with making sure that we’re creating quality sound…but in a shorter amount of time and with less money.”
Explore how the Hybrid Library boosted his workflow as a source of creative fuel, and learn how he brought the project to life with surround ambiences, winds, ocean waves, and Foley recordings.
Looking for the core of your sonic arsenal?
Get go-to sounds for any project at an unmatched value with The Hybrid Library.
Hybrid Library Key Features:
- 63,812 broadcast .wav files for use in any project
- 350GB on 1TB Hard Drive
- 293 Categories: From everyday essentials to niche sonic elements
- Rich Metadata: Optimized for fast, pinpoint search
- Full Online Access: 24/7 from any computer
- Search Software: Drag-and-drop to your DAW
- $100 Credit: Stay fresh with new releases
- 100% Royalty-Free Lifetime License